Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Spring Chicken Vegetable Soup or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Spring Chicken Vegetable Soup, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Spring Chicken Vegetable Soup
To make the Spring Chicken Vegetable Soup, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 slices diced bacon
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 diced leeks
- 4 diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon cumin 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped Parmesan, to serve
- For serving, a lemon
- 1 diced yellow squash
- 3 peeled and sliced carrots
- seasoned with salt & pepper
- 1 asparagus bunch, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 big diced Spanish onion 5 minced garlic cloves
- 6 cups (48 oz.) (1) chicken broth Cannellini beans, 15.5 oz.
Instructions To Make Spring Chicken Vegetable Soup
To make the Spring Chicken Vegetable Soup, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Spring Chicken Vegetable Soup and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a big baking surface with foil, then arrange the chicken breasts on it. Sprinkle the spices on both sides of the chicken, season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with olive oil, ensuring ensure both breasts are uniformly covered. Bake the chicken for twenty to twenty-five minutes, or until soft and cooked through. Allow the chicken to cool until it can be handled without burning your palms, then shred it to bite-sized pieces.
- In a large pan over medium heat, cook bacon for three to four minutes, or until most of the fat has been rendered and it begins to turn crisp. Add the olive oil, followed by the leeks and onion. Cook for four to five minutes or until the onions have softened, stirring often. Cook for another minute before adding the zucchini, squash, tomato products, asparagus, and carrots, along with the garlic, crushed red pepper, and a generous amount of salt. Cook for 5 minutes after stirring veggies together. Bring a pot of soup to a boil with the chicken broth. Reduce the heat to low and cook for twenty minutes at a time or until the carrots are soft. Stir in the beans. Incorporate the chicken.
- Season the soup with a little pepper and salt to taste. When ready to serve, pour soup into bowls and garnish with parsley, parmesan, then a squeeze of lemon. Enjoy!
Conclusion (Spring Chicken Vegetable Soup)
So, this is all about “Spring Chicken Vegetable Soup” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!