Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Guinness Double Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Guinness Double Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Guinness Double Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
To make the Guinness Double Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 1 quart Guinness Stout
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 quarts whole milk
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- 2 gallons thick cream
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 14 egg whites
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
Instructions To Make Guinness Double Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
To make the Guinness Double Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Guinness Double Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Combine the guinness, cream, and milk in a large sauce. Bring the entire thing to a boil, and remove from the flame.
- In a large mixing basin, whisk egg yolks as well as brown sugar as long as fluffy and light in color. Whisk a tiny quantity of the hot guinness mixture into the eggs to temper them, then gently pour the entire guinness liquid into the egg mixture, whisking to combine.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan and whisk frequently over medium-low heat until it thickens enough to stick to the back of a spoon. If you bring the mixture to a boil, it will curdle.
- When the sauce has thickened, take it from the heat and mix in the vanilla extract. Pour the custard into a large heat-resistant bowl, cover with saran wrap reaching down to the custard (only to prevent skin from developing), and chill for at least 3 hours.
- When the custard is finished, pour it into your sorbet maker and freeze it according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- When it’s done churning, add in the chocolate bits. Freeze the ice cream for at least 6 hours in an airtight container.
Conclusion (Guinness Double Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream)
So, this is all about “Guinness Double Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!